Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghettochris

macrumors 6502a
Feb 19, 2008
i wish you could jump off the zipline half way onto that road you see go by overhead. have it be some super difficult intense bit. or maybe have some warning danger sign, where if you choose to go that way it's extra hard.

ghettochris

macrumors 6502a
Feb 19, 2008
it's good but not that good, gets extremely repetitive.. same with fruit ninja and jetpack joyride.. all deleted from my device

i think of it as good mental exercise. going for a jog gets repetitive, but it's quick, easy and gets the job done. Sometimes I just want to force some quick reactions, I find it great.

I find it and polara compliment each other, polara is side scroll 2d, and each section you have to perfect then move on, you pass a checkpoint before each hard part so dying doesn't really matter. totally opposite of never knowing what's around the next bend. I'm usually in the mood for one or the other.

mcdspncr

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2011
iCade?

It's certainly a nice update to TR1, but they dropped the iCade support in TR2! This was one of the best features. Two steps forward and (at least) one step back. Hope iCade comes in an update.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.