Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Norinion

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2010
iPhone 5 AT&T
All Working:

Activator
AndroidLock XT
AskToCall
Auxo
Bars
BiteSMS (1st favorite)
BlurriedNCBackground
Bolt
Browser Changer
Bulletin
BytaFont (Copilme Font)
Dimmer (2nd favorite)
F.lux
FakeClockUp
Forecast
Rotation Inhibitor
SbSettings
ShowCase (3rd favorite)
Springtomize 2
SwipeSelection
Winterboard
Zephyr

jkim3691

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
Only thing I'm waiting for now is Gridlock, Ipsum, and Move2Unlock.

Last edited:

headcase

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2007
Raleigh, NC
FYI - Google Docs is up, its just that because so many people are trying to access this list, that its often inaccessible. Just refresh a few times until you get it pulled down.

Btw, its certainly not very complete -- its missing popular ones like xCon, FastClear, PandoraSkips, Unrestrict Premium, and a few others.

sparrky

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2008
California
Here's the google doc in pdf format if anyone needs it. I FINALLY got that stinking page to load and just saved it.

Attachments

• iOS 6 Cydia Tweaks Compatibility. No piracy tweaks. - Cydia tweaks.pdf
    322 KB · Views: 506

hulk2012

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2012
Does your default weather tab works in notification center? Mine for some reason can't open as well as the app itself.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
Anyone having problems with infinifolders? I am have weird issues with my phone and I'm wondering if its infinfolders.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
This is a question from my cousin.
Does MessWithWords works on the latest JB.
I dont have the app installed on my iphone and dont use/play it so I cant test it. And I dont feel like installing it and going through all that:)
So anyone that plays words with friends does the hack MessWithWords still works?

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
Anyone having problems with infinifolders? I am have weird issues with my phone and I'm wondering if its infinfolders.

What issue are you having? Mine on the fresh install took all my apps out of my original folders, its been fine since then though.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
For those of you facing problems downloading Copic, here is their repo where you can download their 3.1 beta.
http://apt.iarrays.com

----------

I thought about one thing -
Do you guys think SBSettings and NCSettings are compatible with each other ?

----------

SBSettings just failed on me.
When I slide to activate SBSettings , it pops up on the lower left corner..

mamema

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2010
SBSettings

thought about several days if i should post this, cause its odd

Everyone is telling SBSettings works.... true somehow, but i have an issue which is difficult to reproduce.....

Sometimes out of the blue the SBSettings pull down window launches in landscape mode on my IP4s even though i'm not holding it wrong. :)

Another issue which might is caused by SBSettings is: if i hide an app, i cannot find this with spotlight. Ist this something new, or by design? Thought this was possible before.
Huhhh!!???

Last edited:

Travisimo

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2009
Anyone try custom notification center background??

I downloaded Custom NC Background from Cydia and it works on my iPhone 5 but the background does not fill the entire NC window (even with the Fill option selected). There are bars on both sides where the background does not fill. Not sure if that's an iP5 thing, iOS 6, or what?

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
What issue are you having? Mine on the fresh install took all my apps out of my original folders, its been fine since then though.

Bridge Caused all my apps from the appstore downloaded afterwords to randomly show up as redownloading. It was like it was stuck in the state before I downloaded. I'll try downloading it again.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
Bridge Caused all my apps from the appstore downloaded afterwords to randomly show up as redownloading. It was like it was stuck in the state before I downloaded. I'll try downloading it again.

reinsstalled and then downloaded a new app. same problem when I restart the phone it shows 2 versions of the app, one installing and one installed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.