Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thiemo

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2008
I've built my own :)

https://github.com/thiemo/sleekclock

ACciI.png

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW

Murmurous

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2012
The clock works fine at my computer, but it is a very small version (I want it like on the picture). I suppose I have to change the settings, but when I click options, a blank box pops up - I can only press save and delete - there are no settings I can change.

Does anyone have an idea what I can do to change it back?

Signal-11

macrumors 65816
Mar 23, 2008
2nd Star to the Right
is there another that works?

I like Fliqlo's more simple design aesthetic but the vast number of technical issues (crashing System Preferences, requiring Flash, disappearing mouse cursor, etc) that it's had it the past few years have kept me away from it. Loved it during the Leopard-ish era, though.

I've been using the 24h version of FlipClock Europe (unlike FliqLo, a Quartz screensaver which doesn't require Flash) that looks like this:

ScreenShot2013-02-10at114435AM_zps2e9e4a57.png

I can't seem to find a working link, tho.

charlytabs

macrumors newbie
Mar 5, 2013

I just tried downloading 1.4 and when I clicked the "Fliqlo Installer" after loading the .dmg, the install screen saver window says "Missing Plug-In." Flash is updated so I don't really know what I'm doing wrong.

Aluminum213

macrumors 68040
Mar 16, 2012
I just tried downloading 1.4 and when I clicked the "Fliqlo Installer" after loading the .dmg, the install screen saver window says "Missing Plug-In." Flash is updated so I don't really know what I'm doing wrong.

he released a broken version to download, then he released a "fixed" version that was also broken

VAGDesign

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2014
Greece
Probably a self promotion but I thought that some of you might like the designs
I made on some project-site I created recently.

I'm addicted to beautiful clocks/watches and that's why I created a
website dedicated to Mac and Windows Screensavers only.

I just created a coupon with 25% discount on cart checkout to all
Mac Rumors users and it's valid until January 31st 2015.
mac_rumors is the coupon name to type on the field.

The name of the site is Screen Clock Saver and the link is
www.screenclocksaver.com

Happy Holidays and happy/creative New Year!

PS: To Mods/Admins - If this post breaks the rules of Mac Rumors, please delete it and I apologise, if not, then enjoy the discount for you only :)

Vangelis.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.