Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

snowleopard13

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2010
Austria
lockscreen done for today

Need to fix statusbar icons

mix of nobelis, and ls jellybean and some other stuff

anyone know how i can get a weather widget on top of that, or if thats a hassle. havnt bothered to try yet

how can i change the lockscreen wallpaper with ls jellybean? it stays with the standard wallpaper that came with the theme, when i try to change it.

edit: and what about the language of the date?

shadowjeff

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
Finally i'm back to themeing! LS Blink and Ayecon theme. Extracted some stuff from different themes throughout my years of themeing the iphone 4 and changed stuff around.

2870uo2.png

2evywk9.png

Last edited:

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Sep 23, 2012
How do I install black keyboard I downloaded it but where is the settings for it?

hyouka

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2013
That is the "Summerboard" method and is the easiest to work with. Inside your Icon folder you'll want to name the icon i.e. Twitter.png and Twitter@2x.png then turn summerboard on and respring.

OK, then another noob question: How do you theme in a way other then the "Summerboard" method?

henrikrox

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2010
how can i change the lockscreen wallpaper with ls jellybean? it stays with the standard wallpaper that came with the theme, when i try to change it.

edit: and what about the language of the date?

change the lockbackground.png inside the folder

use configureme.js file to change language

nies

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2010
can anyone tell me how to change themes. like the manual way. I normally use codethemed.com but sometimes it doesnt work the greatest. anyway i just need a TUT on how to change the icons ive downloaded a bunch of the jaku icons already.

thanks

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
OK, then another noob question: How do you theme in a way other then the "Summerboard" method?

Summerboard method is just for changing icons. If you have a theme you can look inside and there will be a Bundles/Folders/UIImages folders. In the Bundles folders are all of you loadscreens, icons and ALOT of UI elements are kept, mostly for the AppStore Apps. In the Folders folder is where all the Cydia Apps are kept but with mostly just icons. Then the UIImages is where everything else is from Status bar elements to the On/Off switches that you see in the Settings menu... Just dissect any theme you already have and start looking through it. Here's a site that I learned a lot from and Jato_BZ was just a huge help to me the other day!

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-themes-discussion/817877-ios6x-theme-guide.html

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/

If you have any more question shoot me a pm so we aren't "cluttering" up the board lol. Thats if you can send a pm?

nies

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2010
can anyone tell me how to change themes. like the manual way. I normally use codethemed.com but sometimes it doesnt work the greatest. anyway i just need a TUT on how to change the icons ive downloaded a bunch of the jaku icons already.

thanks

anyone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.