Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 8, 2013, 07:20 AM   #1
bulldigi
macrumors newbie

VPN for remote Mac clients

Was wondering what are you using, successfully, as VPN device to use with remote Macs? Want to remote in from my MBP to desktop.

My MBP & iMac can't be upgraded to beyond the 10.6.8 I currently run (can't upgrade hardware for now either) so can't use the now-free Back to My Mac. Many wireless routers w/VPN at around $200 pricepoint have reviews for Windows but I haven't found good info when the remote clients are Macs.

Thank you for any inputs

bulldigi
bulldigi is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking