Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TooLowToZero

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
Hi, I have a Nano 7 Gen and I am having problems syncing with iTunes. I have around 14gb of music on PC Windows 8. As soon as I try to sync to my Nano, it hangs around the first or second track. I need to reduce the bit rate down to 128, to fit all my tracks on the Nano. I have no problems with syncing the normal bit rate! I have restored to no joy. If I sync 50 tracks at a time, that seams to work, any ideas anyone, thanks

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Hi, I have a Nano 7 Gen and I am having problems syncing with iTunes. I have around 14gb of music on PC Windows 8. As soon as I try to sync to my Nano, it hangs around the first or second track. I need to reduce the bit rate down to 128, to fit all my tracks on the Nano. I have no problems with syncing the normal bit rate! I have restored to no joy. If I sync 50 tracks at a time, that seams to work, any ideas anyone, thanks

Think you answered your own question. Do 50 tracks at a time. :) It hangs because it's a lot of tracks it has to deal with.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.