Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 9, 2013, 11:38 AM   #1
itsMacTonight
macrumors member

February Orders of iMac 27"

New poster, but I have read many articles in and out of the communities for years. I'm happy to say I have ordered a new iMac 3.4, 680MX, 3 TB Fusion, 8Gb RAM (upgrade upon arrival) This is my first Apple computer since Apple llc days. I remember marveling at the early Macs. By the time I entered my profession the exodus from Apple was well under way. In order to stay lock step with work I have been through 4 PCs. The change, as with many, started with the iPhone then the iPad. After 4 iPhones, 3 iPads, and 2 Apple TVs, I'm ready to "complete" my set, if only temporarily

I ordered on February 2nd with delivery scheduled March 4-11. I haven't seen a thread for February orders yet so I started this one. It appears long delays are still upon us, so I am curious about other's order progress. Thanks!

Last edited by itsMacTonight; Feb 9, 2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Order date
itsMacTonight is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac