Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 9, 2013, 11:57 AM   #1
truettray
macrumors regular

Canon Powershot vs Wide angle lens

Hey guys! I am hoping for a little bit of advice. I'm a hobbyist photographer and I have a Canon 60d. I mainly like to do wildlife and landscapes, as well as some portraiture. It's all just good fun! What I'm wondering is would it be better to save up for something like the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 or even the 16-35mm L... OR go with a Canon Powershot S90 so S100 for landscapes. Based off Flickr, the powershot takes some very sharp landcapes. Buying the powershot would be much less expensive, and would give me the connivence of a compact shooter to my gear. Just hoping for some insight from the more experienced!

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography