Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Feb 10, 2013, 10:35 AM   #101
kycophpd
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmwebs View Post
This is the kind of crap that makes me go over to 9to5mac. I get that you have to pay your bills, but given that you own TouchArcade and AppShopper I'm pretty sure you dont need to stoop to creating such poor quality adverts and shoving them on the front page.
Hey, 9to5Mac had this on their front page. FYI

Disregard, maybe if I read all the posts before quoting the reply I would see someone already pointed this out. Carry on.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 09:01 PM   #102
MisterMe
macrumors G4

Color me skeptical. This company has chosen a name that is just too darned close to Rabbit TV. Rabbit TV is a scam designed to rook stupid people out of $10. I have no evidence that these people are connected in any way with Rabbit TV. But when a company choses a name so similar to a known scam, potential customers are under no obligation to assume good intentions.
MisterMe is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2013, 12:45 AM   #103
twigman08
macrumors 6502

Doesn't the 360 allow people to watch a movie together in a party, if all users bought that video on the XBox? I thought I saw them advertising that a year or so ago during a big update they were doing. Did that ever happen or work?

Though I for some reason doubt they have a deal with Netflix to allow this to happen. I would think that kind of deal would have been out in the public by now.

Unless they spin this by saying "it's just like streaming Netflix on your TV to your whole family" then I don't see this feature flying for very long. Though that kind of brings up a good point IMO. We are allowed to stream content on our TV for the whole family to watch. Though we aren't allowed to stream it over a video chat because they aren't physically there with you?
twigman08 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2013, 08:15 AM   #104
n8mac
macrumors 6502

The idea that PC software has to run on Windows to be successful is so 90s. And BTW they are starting out on Mac OS but Windows is coming later ppl so chill. At least they started out on a platform worth using. Although I agree this should work for 10.6+
n8mac is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion