Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 11, 2013, 08:46 AM   #1
sohaloh
macrumors regular

Best Canadian Carrier?

Hey guys,

I'm moving to canada next week and need a little help from you guys choosing a suitable carrier. I'll be living in oakville, with alot of to and fro to toronoto because ill be working at U of T for awhile.

I looked up major and minor carriers. So far I've come across Rodgers, Telus and Bell as the major ones. I also looked up smaller ones like mobilicity but they dont cover oakville. Basically im looking for something which has the best data package, unlimited would be really nice. And something with good coverage over canada. And obviously the cheaper the better. And lastly I have a factory unlocked 4S which i used abroad can I just keep using my phone and theyll give me a sim? Or will I have to get a phone with the contract too? And if they allow me to use my phone will I be eligible for upgrades and stuff like that?

Thanks in advance. Ill be looking forward to your opinions.
sohaloh is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone