Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Imola Ghost

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 21, 2009
I have been giving it some thought about keeping since I knew it was coming up to renew. I liked the fact that my music was with me all the time but every time I went to use it, it did not work and this was on my iPhone 4 and iPhone 5. It would show the song information and every thing but it mostly just sit there like I paused it or something and wouldn't play...sometimes it would but mostly not.

I never called Apple about the issues and just hoped that the service would eventually start working as they got better.

Has anyone else had experience like I did do?

Are you keeping or letting it expire?

MuckSavage70

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2013
Denver, CO
The only time I see that is when I have a bad data connection. If you set it to not use cellular, and only wifi, I found the problem pretty much vanished.

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
I've run into that a few times, but I just chalk it up to Apple having issues at that particular time.

I will always keep Match going as long as I can have my entire library with me at all times. (Honestly, this should be a feature of iTunes and not require a subscription.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.