Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 11, 2013, 10:13 AM   #1
amsquires83
macrumors newbie

Can a Standard non-admin users change/muck with 10.8 Server Settings?

Basically, I'm considering getting a new Mac Mini Server as a first server for my small organisation, but I would like another member of staff to be able to use the computer for standard Mountain Lion activities. They would have a non-Administrator account.

Will Standard users logged in to the Mac Mini be able to open and edit the Server.app settings? I dont want them to be able to break/change things...

I'm hoping that the Server.app is locked down to Admin users.

Thanks in advance.
amsquires83 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Tags
server