Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 11, 2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Unknown.
macrumors newbie

recoveryHD won't boot

better fill you in on the history... I was trying to install windows.. so I made a new partition for it and started installing. That gave me an error (it couldn't find the boot disk that I just made with boot camp...) I dropped the idea of installing it and deleted the partition reseting the size on the macOS partition to total..

The problem is.. now I want to format my mac fresh-fabric defaults and try installing windows again.

When I push the option key I do see the recovery partition.. when I press enter on it.. the computer just turns off..
I have already fixed the disk so that is not the issue and I already set the default disk to the Macintosh HD..

edited:[we're talking about a macbook air mid 2012 13']

Last edited by Unknown.; Feb 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: info adding
Unknown. is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air