Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 11, 2013, 04:15 PM   #1
BOOMSQUAD324
macrumors newbie

Remove encryption option for future backups

IS THERE ANY WAY TO REMOVE THE OPTION TO ENCRYPT BACKUPS FOR FUTURE BACKUPS. i CAN'T REMOVE THE OPTION BECAUSE I FORGOT THE PASSWORD AND I DON'T MIND LOSING THAT BACKUP, BUT CAN I REMOVE IT FOR FUTURE BACKUPS??
ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
BOOMSQUAD324 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2013, 04:18 PM   #2
Rory Manton
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomsquad324 View Post
is there any way to remove the option to encrypt backups for future backups. I can't remove the option because i forgot the password and i don't mind losing that backup, but can i remove it for future backups??
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
i don"t know but please stop shouting!

Thanks for the help.
Rory Manton is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2013, 11:43 PM   #3
Oablar
macrumors newbie

remove encrypted iPhone backup file password

To remove my encrypted iPhone backup file password, I searched online for solutions. Finally, I got a tool called "iPhone Backup Unlocker". It helped me remove the unknown backup password quickly!

Thank the tool! so appreciated to the iPhone Backup Unlocker!

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting