Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 11, 2013, 04:57 PM   #1
Charliefen
macrumors newbie

Which Macbook should I buy?

Hey everyone, I've never posted in here before (hope its the right place) but I can't figure out what Macbook to buy. I'm going to college soon and I'll be studying art and computing. I also do photography as a hobby and play a few games (want to become a concept artist/designer and am used to the software on Macs from school). I'll be carrying it with me not everyday but 3 out of 5 days at least. At first I was thinking of the Macbook Air because of how light it is but then I thought it would probably not be enough for what I need. And then I thought maybe the retina because it's still light and powerful and I can just stretch that far with money and student discount. Any ideas please?
Charliefen is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice