Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Apr 29, 2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Recoil Rob
macrumors newbie

Exporting iTunes Playlist Folder?

Using iTunes 10 with Snow Leopard 10.6.8.

I am creating a playlist to accompany a book "Classical Music Top 40" by Anthoney J. Rudel. The book has 40 "chapters" and each is a commentary that can be read while listening to a certain piece of classical music.

iTunes is not classical music friendly and since most classical music pieces are comprised of several separate tracks I cannot separate each of the 40 pieces on a single playlist.

What I have done is create a Playlist Folder named TOP 40 CLASSICAL. In that folder are 40 separate playlists, numbered 1-40, each playlist is for a separate piece of classical music and has anywhere from 1 to 25 tracks. Since the each playlist is numbered they are kept in order to follow along with the book.

I have found out how to export Playlists but is there anyway to export the entire Playlist Folder to keep everything ordered?
Recoil Rob is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 01:01 PM   #2
antoniomax
macrumors newbie

Have you found a way to export the folders?
antoniomax is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2013, 05:56 PM   #3
Recoil Rob
macrumors newbie

Not yet. The Apple Support forum was not able to come up with a quick solution either. The best they could do was to tell to clone my entire 280Gb iTunes library and then delete everything else other than that folder which could then be downloaded onto a flash drive. May try it sometime.
Recoil Rob is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store