Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 16, 2012, 09:22 PM   #101
dajanksta
macrumors newbie

Also I cannot save in game? I followed the instructions to save. Playing pokemon diamond. whenever I try to press the start button it wont do anything.
dajanksta is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2012, 06:48 AM   #102
Andreas123
macrumors newbie

Heartgold rom image crash

Hello Isair

I use your fast and nice emu, i used to play platinum on it, and it works just brilliantly, much better than DeSmume and all..
Now i'm trying Heartgold, and after i learned about the black screen and the anti-piracy thing Nintendo has issued, i inserted the AR codes into the cheats and i got past the black screen, then it kept freezing so i downloaded a pre-patched rom with a freeze fix, and the game is now playable... but..
It randomly crashes with the message "Rom-Image has Crashed". and my newest save file is gone! Is there a way to fix constant crashes, because they just keep coming and it makes playing on a emu much harder.. if it can't be helped i just have to buy a real ds but i want to know if there's a way to remove or at least reduce the crashes..

Thanks in advance
Andreas123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2012, 08:08 PM   #103
laxmax3244
macrumors newbie

Change Screen Size

I downloaded a Pokemon Diamond rom and when I load it on the emulator from http://barissencan.com/freeware/nogba-for-mac/ it starts in the normal small screen, but when I drag the bottom right hand corner the game screen does not expand, like in other games. How can I get the game screen to get larger?
laxmax3244 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2012, 02:49 PM   #104
13SSStars
macrumors newbie

I have a bit of a problem with this (and tons of other) emulator, whenever i try to open it, it says that i can't open it because it's 'not supported on this architecture' and i have no idea what it means, let alone what i'm supposed to do about @.@
13SSStars is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2012, 11:55 PM   #105
Watabou
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13SSStars View Post
I have a bit of a problem with this (and tons of other) emulator, whenever i try to open it, it says that i can't open it because it's 'not supported on this architecture' and i have no idea what it means, let alone what i'm supposed to do about @.@
I think it runs on Intel only. So you probably have PowerPC.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 11:09 AM   #106
BobbyMane
macrumors newbie

With Pokemon Black and White I keep getting a screen that says "the save data could not be accessed" when I try to load up the ROM.

The ROMs work with Desmume, but not with NoCrashGBA on my Mac.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks
BobbyMane is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2012, 12:28 AM   #107
gopackgo555
macrumors newbie

i'm playing heart gold on no$gba and the game crashes whenever i try to load after the 4th gym. I have seen many people ask this but nobody had an answer so i decided to switch to resume. The main problem is that i can't find the battery and slot folder, they aren't there? I have re-downloaded no$gba multiple times but i never get a battery and slot folder. What is wrong?
gopackgo555 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2012, 06:37 PM   #108
Mingsey
macrumors newbie

Awesome job! Runs faster than desmume!

Last edited by Mingsey; Jun 7, 2012 at 06:58 PM.
Mingsey is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2012, 03:55 AM   #109
matvign
macrumors newbie

hey guys
no$zoomer actually works with wine now
showing: final fantasy 4 + phantasy star zero
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	img02.png
Views:	104
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	351490   Click image for larger version

Name:	img01.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	351491  
matvign is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2012, 11:15 AM   #110
SuddenFuture
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by matvign View Post
hey guys
no$zoomer actually works with wine now
showing: final fantasy 4 + phantasy star zero
How did you get No$zoomer? Did you bottle it yourself or download a pre-bottled version? I need No$Zoomer to fix some issues (microphone wave in failure) that I am having.
SuddenFuture is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2012, 07:06 AM   #111
matvign
macrumors newbie

im using a pre-bottled version of wine (1.2.3) from winebottler (kronenberg)
no$zoomer is v2.3.0.2
matvign is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2012, 04:18 PM   #112
Esragoria
macrumors newbie

Codes Help

Hey all, Just a quick question about using codes with this port. I think I've gotten them to work in the past, but I'm having some issues now. When I enter codes in the cheats menu, there's a question mark where the blank box or check should be and double clicking does nothing. I'm entering codes for pokemon emerald and using the latest version of the port.

Thanks
Esragoria is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2012, 04:51 PM   #113
Esragoria
macrumors newbie

Codes Help

Also, while I'm at it, does anyone know how to get multiple roms to run simultaneously?
Esragoria is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2012, 02:25 PM   #114
narbwaffles
macrumors newbie

Screen Size

I love this emulator and it works great. The only thing I want is to be able to make the screens bigger.
narbwaffles is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2012, 10:14 AM   #115
xdxdaustin
macrumors regular

any word on Mountain Lion support? I just downloaded it and it doesn't even generate a window. This doesn't rely on x11 does it?
xdxdaustin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 03:16 PM   #116
WindWakyr
macrumors newbie

functions

I'm not completely experienced with computers so I'm sorry if this is noobish.

I'm downloaded Pokemon SS and is it possible to make the game screen larger? The zoom only made the box larger and not the gaming screen. My eye sight isn't the best, and making it a little bigger would it less difficult to see what the characters are saying.
WindWakyr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2013, 06:02 PM   #117
Nambolz
macrumors newbie

So I tried looking this up and can't find anything out there to help me... I'm a complete dumby and don't even really know how to use wineskin to work with nocashgba... it was working at first but now when I try to open it it doesn't come up and won't let me choose a rom.. it says it's active but no window for is coming up for it... so i tried reinstalling it and nothing changed so thought i should try to use wineskin and literally cannot figure out how to use it. if anyone can help me out it would be very appreciated!
Nambolz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2013, 10:47 AM   #118
jacko2020
macrumors newbie

Pokemon soul silver

Hi I've been using this emulator with SS and its been working fine but now halfway through the game whenever I go to save it says the rom-image has crashed, how can I stop this?
jacko2020 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2013, 11:34 PM   #119
SlCKB0Y
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadbloc View Post
An emulator in a emulator. What a novel idea.
Wine Is Not an Emulator. It's an API compatibility layer but thanks for trying to be smart about it...
SlCKB0Y is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2013, 12:11 AM   #120
SliccCiity
macrumors newbie

Pokemon soul silver

Im trying to play pokemon soul silver on this emulator and after i choose what i want my name to be and the character turns small it just blacks out i hear sound but nothing else is it the rom im using...or are all roms the same??? i tried with heartgold and it did the same blacks out after the guy turns little
SliccCiity is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2014, 04:33 PM   #121
jyz169
macrumors newbie

not open in OS 10.9

download build 11, unzip, and drag the file to appilications. By clicking the file, the logo show up at the dock but nothing comes out.
When I try to open rom files using no$gba, I get the note saying the software cannot be open.
Anyway to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.
jyz169 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2014, 11:10 AM   #122
Saxa
macrumors newbie

Hey man, thanks for this! I remember downloading it a while back and it working great, but now with a new computer I'm trying to download it again but I'm getting a 404 on the file on GitHub. Mind re-uploading it?
Saxa is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2014, 06:09 PM   #123
Isair
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxa View Post
Hey man, thanks for this! I remember downloading it a while back and it working great, but now with a new computer I'm trying to download it again but I'm getting a 404 on the file on GitHub. Mind re-uploading it?
I updated the link in my first post; thanks for the heads up. I made the mistake of trying to remake my website while being extremely busy with other tasks, so things are a little bit messy right now. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 05:19 PM   #124
connor.old
macrumors newbie

I am having a problem with the rom website. I am on coolrom and trying to download heart gold. When I hit the download now button, a popup comes up and says "
Click to play the video below and your download button will appear
(You need to enable Javascript to view the video ad)"

The download button never appears....
Any advice?

Thanks
connor.old is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store