Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 12, 2013, 02:58 AM   #1
urbantea
macrumors member

iPhoto alternative that DELETES pics on harddrive

I take a lot of pics on my phone and some are not great and need to be permanently deleted.

What is an iPhoto -like app where I can see my pictures in a user friendly way BUT also lets me delete them PERMANENTLY from the hard drive?

I prefer not to delete from my iphoto library cause all the pics are super organized in sub folders and it's a pain in the butt going into each folder, looking at them delete, then jump out that folder and og into another one. etc etc.

Can PICASA permanently delte from the program?
urbantea is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2013, 04:21 AM   #2
DoghouseMike
macrumors regular

Doesn't deleting them in iphoto, then emptying the iPhoto trash remove them from the hard drive? No digging around the iPhoto library in finder required?
DoghouseMike is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store