Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Old Feb 12, 2013, 12:26 PM   #26
fishmd
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug1 View Post
How do you know it actually shipped? Did you get an email saying so with a tracking number or did they (Amazon) simply charge your credit card finally? I did get see a charge go through on Sunday but no follow up or emails other than that.
My card charge went through on amazon on Saturday. I had not received an email though so I contacted them yesterday on their Facebook page and they sent me a message stating it had shipped and gave the tracking number to me. They are supped to send out an email to you once it ships with a tracking number, but from seeing others comment on the Facebook page, it looks like that has not been happening for several people. I would just try to contact them there.
fishmd is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2013, 01:44 AM   #27
Robby29
macrumors newbie

I got it 2 days ago. At first I didn't like it.. But now it's really starting to grow on me. Ill post pics once I get a chance. I'm not a good reviewer or anything so don't ask me to do one. Someone is gonna do one soon. Lol
Robby29 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories