Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 11, 2013, 03:28 PM   #1
Drew017
macrumors 65816
 
Drew017's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Right beside you
Send a message via Skype™ to Drew017
MR logo placement (on full site on iOS)

For some reason, when I use MR on my iPod touch (4th) and use the full site, the MR logo is in the center at the top, instead of the left. This started happening a few days ago out of the blue. I've cleared history, caches etc but it remains. Any ideas? Its no big deal at all, but I was just curious
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1687.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	179.4 KB
ID:	396166  
__________________
Who'll put on my shoes while they're walking slowly down the hall of fame?
MacBook Air 13 inch (Mid 2013); Intel Core i5; 4GB RAM; OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Drew017 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2013, 09:45 PM   #2
arn
macrumors god
 
arn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Send a message via AIM to arn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew017 View Post
For some reason, when I use MR on my iPod touch (4th) and use the full site, the MR logo is in the center at the top, instead of the left. This started happening a few days ago out of the blue. I've cleared history, caches etc but it remains. Any ideas? Its no big deal at all, but I was just curious
you are on the fluid design. You should be on "fixed". (links at the bottom of the page)

arn
arn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2013, 08:58 AM   #3
Drew017
Thread Starter
macrumors 65816
 
Drew017's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Right beside you
Send a message via Skype™ to Drew017
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
you are on the fluid design. You should be on "fixed". (links at the bottom of the page)

arn
Oh ok thanks. Just curious... Other than the logo what is the difference?
__________________
Who'll put on my shoes while they're walking slowly down the hall of fame?
MacBook Air 13 inch (Mid 2013); Intel Core i5; 4GB RAM; OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Drew017 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2013, 08:17 PM   #4
arn
macrumors god
 
arn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Send a message via AIM to arn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew017 View Post
Oh ok thanks. Just curious... Other than the logo what is the difference?
Fluid adjusts for narrow or wider screens. The iPhone self-reports as a pretty narrow screen.

It's meant for desktop browsers.

arn
arn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2013, 08:34 PM   #5
Drew017
Thread Starter
macrumors 65816
 
Drew017's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Right beside you
Send a message via Skype™ to Drew017
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
Fluid adjusts for narrow or wider screens. The iPhone self-reports as a pretty narrow screen.

It's meant for desktop browsers.

arn
oh okay thanks
__________________
Who'll put on my shoes while they're walking slowly down the hall of fame?
MacBook Air 13 inch (Mid 2013); Intel Core i5; 4GB RAM; OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Drew017 is offline   0 Reply With Quote


Reply
MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC