Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:50 PM   #26
Dae
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRLawyer View Post
You've fixed one problem and created another now: whenever I click the left button it gets stuck/selected in whatever OS/app button I am clicking (for example, if I click on iTunes to go to the next song, it activates fast forward instead).

Another example: you click on Sync to sync your iPad on iTunes, and the button just gets selected as if you were pressing the mouse button all the time without releasing.

This is always happening with the Magic Mouse, at least.
I haven't heard about this problem before. Are you sure you're not running any other mouse related software?
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:46 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dae View Post
I haven't heard about this problem before. Are you sure you're not running any other mouse related software?
Now I am (Cyborg RAT drivers) but before I wasn't. It really came with your software, which sometimes also leads to one having to click on the Dock for it to appear.
50548 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2013, 11:50 PM   #28
TheyCallMeBT
macrumors member

Does smoothmouse have a setting where it won't affect the Apple magic mouse? Like how usb overdrive does? I like how that mouse handles in just regular computer use.
TheyCallMeBT is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2013, 02:47 PM   #29
DarwinOSX
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by labars View Post
Well, it's subjective whether you like the OSX mouse movement or not. But it's a fact that the Windows mouse tracking is more precise, until you install Smoothmouse that is :P
It's not a fact it is your opinion. If Windows mouse tracking was so great then why do so many gamers remove it?

https://www.google.com/#q=remove+windows+mouse+tracking

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games