Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Old Feb 13, 2013, 04:12 PM   #176
bradl
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIVEFRMNYC View Post
He's probably still alive.
I wouldn't be surprised if he were.. Like I said, the guy is smart, and thinks like how a LEO would think, and in this case, would be sure to have some backup plan if he had the ability to execute it.. While they may be 99% sure he is dead, the LEAs better not risk that 1% and drop their guard until they know for sure he is gone.

A thought just came up.. did he have siblings? How far off is the chance for identical twins?

BL.
bradl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 04:32 PM   #177
Liquorpuki
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbuzz View Post
San Bernardino County Sheriffs were in charge of that operation.
I was kidding

But SWAT was up there
Old Feb 13, 2013, 04:52 PM   #178
Peace
macrumors P6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradl View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he were.. Like I said, the guy is smart, and thinks like how a LEO would think, and in this case, would be sure to have some backup plan if he had the ability to execute it.. While they may be 99% sure he is dead, the LEAs better not risk that 1% and drop their guard until they know for sure he is gone.

A thought just came up.. did he have siblings? How far off is the chance for identical twins?

BL.
Since it's never been reported I'd say the odds are a gazillion to 1
Peace is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 05:00 PM   #179
GermanyChris
Banned

The world would be so much simpler if I believed LAPD or really any law enforcement agency.
GermanyChris is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:54 PM   #180
Jimbo47
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace View Post
I find it strange that after that cabin burned to the ground with Dorner being burned beyond recognition that they could find his drivers license just laying on the floor. One would think it would have gone up in smoke.
I thought that was kind of fishy too. Since when are drivers licenses fireproof? Here in Pennsylvania, DL's are plastic, they must be kevlar in California.

There is no justification for his killings, but I can understand why the guy was frustrated at LAPD. They wanted him to die either way, because they didn't want him talking.
Jimbo47 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues