Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Orlandoech

macrumors 68040
Jun 2, 2011
My agent told me that they would give me replacement cost. Whatever I paid and similar specs on the new replacement.

Yea for you to spend more money, then when the time comes don't be surprised if they screw you but let's hope they won't n

jpw16

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2010
Phoenix AZ
Yea for you to spend more money, then when the time comes don't be surprised if they screw you but let's hope they won't n

I see what you all are saying and It could happen. Our agent we have been with for at least 10 years or more. I have renters, auto and insurance on jewelry. I trust them. I just wanted something that would cover accidental because I use my laptop occasionally at work. Ill be happy if I get 90% to cover a replacement.

Orlandoech

macrumors 68040
Jun 2, 2011
I see what you all are saying and It could happen. Our agent we have been with for at least 10 years or more. I have renters, auto and insurance on jewelry. I trust them. I just wanted something that would cover accidental because I use my laptop occasionally at work. Ill be happy if I get 90% to cover a replacement.

True true.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.