Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 13, 2013, 10:04 PM   #1
aznboi91
macrumors regular

Graduated and confused...

So I'm 21 now...This may or may not sound crazy but I graduated about 2 months ago with a BS in Computer Science. I have looked for jobs but they just don't seem to fit my description of what I am capable of doing or want to do...Yes I know I have low self esteem. Yes I am picky. But I've heard so many people say that you should do what you love...Do things that make you happy. But I just cannot seem to find that spirit or interest. I don't know what my dream job is I guess...

I guess I just want to work on projects that have large impact. That can be used by many people instantly. Is this crazy? Am I stupid or insane for thinking this way? I just feel that I've been wasting so much time in college.

All this time I've been prototyping a business by myself, but I just feel that there has been people wondering why I don't have a job. I've been reading up on how to make my own startup.... Should I really get a job before I continue to prototype?

I'm honestly lost. I don't know what to do with the rest of my life. Have you guys experienced anything like this before?

Comments and advice are welcomed and appreciated.

Last edited by aznboi91; Feb 13, 2013 at 10:11 PM.
aznboi91 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Tags
confused, life