Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 15, 2013, 06:55 AM   #1
Leslie.Hon
macrumors newbie

Sign CSR using self CA in Mac

Hi,

I am trying to sign a SSL Certificate for a VMware Server because VMware View for iPad don't let me login without a trust certificate.

Now I imported the self CA Root Cert to let my iPad. But I have no idea how to use my CA created by keychain to sign the CSR. Can I sign the CSR (in PEM format) using the CA created in OS X Keychain

Ref:

http://enterpriseadmins.org/blog/vir...-certificates/
Leslie.Hon is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Tags
keychain, ssl