Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

waa1futs

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm
ultrathin-keyboard-mini-gallery-1.png

or
ultrathin-keyboard-mini-gallery-2.png

Both look great... and I'll be using whichever one I get with the Logitech Ultrathin keyboard.

Decisions decisions :confused:

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
If you don't want to see pieces of your dandruff then go with white. :p

That's only if you have dandruff. ;)

To the above poster regarding the Logitech, I'd go black since the white keys may get dirty easier than the black version.

flyersgl

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2009
South Jersey, USA
All of my iPads and iPhones have been black. I think white is great looking when the device is off, and great looking when many things are on screen, but my main use is email and basic web surfing and I find the crisp white makes the dull gray of those backgrounds seem duller. I think black provides the better contrast.

Christian 5G

macrumors 65816
Jun 16, 2010
Orange County, CA
Whichever you want :) I had a hard choice between them too, but when I was ordering they runned out of white models on the first 15 minutes of online store launch, so that maded me think that the white is more popular. So I just waited for 3 weeks to come (white one ) and no problems whatsoever.

Ps girls love white, so if ur a guy to show off then white is best :) black one reminds kinda kindle or nexus, but the white just that shiny apple logo on the back makes it beautiful.

Good luck with your choice :)

waa1futs

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2012
Black.

I dislike the white/silver one, but the reasons for that would probably be inappropriate to write here - so I'll let it be. :D you know what I mean...

You mean the idiotic idea that the color white is for girls? :rolleyes:

If so then you better not ever charge your iPad / iPhone / Macbook since the apple charge is white! :eek:

If you do then you're simply a hypocrite! ;)

Bokes

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2008
I returned 2 black pads due to random chips on the bezel.
I finally just went with the white and it's flawless.

I preferred the black, but the scuff chips annoyed the heck out me.

adnoh

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2010

Exactly why i went with the white.

kimovski

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2011
Macau
My previous ipad 2 and 3 were all white, so i choose black because is like something new just like i did on my iphone 5.

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA

When I had the white one, scuff chips were still there but harder to see. I went with the black just because idk.

Awakener

macrumors 6502
Mar 28, 2011
White looks fresh and modern. Black screen looks more "framed" and the cool factor for black devices expired years ago.

nia820

macrumors 68020
Jun 27, 2011
Black will make the screen look bigger. Optical illusion. ;)

Not just the size. But it also makes the screen brighter. I find lcd screen with white borders tend to give to give the screen a yellow hue.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
I have a black mini but long for the white's back. I don't like the white's front at all to try the truth.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.