Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 10, 2012, 09:47 PM   #1
MuddyPaws1
Banned

Auto-sync iPhoto and Flickr?

I know you can pick what you want and share it to flickr but I am looking for something that just keeps the 2 in sync. All the time. If I edit a pic in iPhoto, I want it done in flickr. If I add or delete a pic in iPhoto I want it added or deleted. Make a new album in iPhoto, then a new set is made in flickr.

Anything like that exist?
MuddyPaws1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2013, 06:19 PM   #2
rlindsley
macrumors newbie

Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws1 View Post
I know you can pick what you want and share it to flickr but I am looking for something that just keeps the 2 in sync. All the time. If I edit a pic in iPhoto, I want it done in flickr. If I add or delete a pic in iPhoto I want it added or deleted. Make a new album in iPhoto, then a new set is made in flickr.

Anything like that exist?
I am looking for this exact functionality as well. Is there a program that will do this for me?

Thanks!
Robert.
rlindsley is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2013, 06:27 PM   #3
MuddyPaws1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlindsley View Post
I am looking for this exact functionality as well. Is there a program that will do this for me?

Thanks!
Robert.
Not that I have been able to find
MuddyPaws1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2013, 06:12 AM   #4
ajalro
macrumors newbie

I'm looking for it, too.
Have you found a way?
Thanks
ajalro is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store