Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 16, 2013, 07:34 AM   #1
MatthaiosSaraj
macrumors member

Transfer part of iTunes library

So i need to import some CDs to my itunes library. Problem is my sister has them and she is 700km away. Because i don't want to drag cds from one place to another is it possible that she imports them to hers itunes and than sends me files through dropbox or something. I would like to get all meta data with it (artist,album,artwork). Will this work? I don't want to make her do few hours work for nothing.
MatthaiosSaraj is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Tags
itunes, library, transfer