Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mustang_dvs

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 9, 2003
Durham, NC
Welcome to this weeks photo thread!

Theme: The 'eyes' have it

Hint: no need to be literal and include eyes in the photo -- vision, point of view, perception, etc are all fair game -- I'm curious to see how everyone interprets my half-baked theme. ;)

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Rules:
  1. You may only submit one photo per contest.
  2. Please do not comment on photos until after the judging has taken place.
  3. The contest runs for exactly one week, starting NOW! (see time/date stamp at the start of this thread)
  4. At the end of the week, The Judge (last week's Winner) will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photo, providing as much feedback as possible. (Judge has 24 hours to make decision)
  5. The 1st place Winner will start a new thread with the topic/theme of their choice, and act as the Judge for that contest. (Winner has 48 hours to create new theme)
* To see all of our past contests please see the sticky thread here *

Last edited:

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.

Attachments

• Skitty-1-B&W.jpg
    Skitty-1-B&W.jpg
    618.3 KB · Views: 250

mustang_dvs

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 9, 2003
Durham, NC
There's a little under an hour left.

I'm prepping for a short-notice trip to NYC, and may not be able to give the contest my full attention until tomorrow, either in the airport, or once I've got some downtime, in the evening.

Thank-you, everyone, for your submissions.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
There's a little under an hour left.

I'm prepping for a short-notice trip to NYC, and may not be able to give the contest my full attention until tomorrow, either in the airport, or once I've got some downtime, in the evening.

Thank-you, everyone, for your submissions.

Bring an umbrella :) It's raining...

mustang_dvs

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 9, 2003
Durham, NC
Sorry, everyone -- my flight into NYC was significantly delayed and I spent the last two days running behind schedule and getting violently ill. (Fun times.)

There were some really amazing submissions and it was incredibly difficult to narrow it down to 3, let alone rank them.

I'll write critiques, later, but for the sake of getting the next contest in gear:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.