Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 17, 2013, 12:10 PM   #1
tobasco27
macrumors member

iPhoto - how do you organize your events?

I've added thousands of pictures to various events over the years, and they've always "ordered" in chronological order - with the oldest contained picture within the event being at the top of the event listing. Now all of a sudden, all my recently added events are inserting themselves at the top of the listing with all my oldest events. Anyone know why this is happening?

Or better yet, does anyone know how to force order the events the way you want to? Can you set the events to be in order of last downloaded event?

Thanks for any help.
tobasco27 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 12:47 PM   #2
ozaz
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobasco27 View Post
I've added thousands of pictures to various events over the years, and they've always "ordered" in chronological order - with the oldest contained picture within the event being at the top of the event listing. Now all of a sudden, all my recently added events are inserting themselves at the top of the listing with all my oldest events. Anyone know why this is happening?

Or better yet, does anyone know how to force order the events the way you want to? Can you set the events to be in order of last downloaded event?

Thanks for any help.
Are you asking about the order photos are displayed within a single event or the order that events are displayed within your library?

Or are you referring to the key photo?
http://www.apple.com/findouthow/photos/#events
ozaz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 04:23 PM   #3
Dave Braine
macrumors 68020

You can drag your events into any order you wish.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store