Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CShort

macrumors regular
Aug 2, 2011
Toca hair salon is pretty cool :) I play with that with the kids.
(Sorry, random comment)

gorskiegangsta

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
If anyone can identify some of the other apps shown in the ad, I'll add them to the article.

Whats the app that shows all the instruments being played by 4 people on one ipad?

that looks like a jam session on a single ipad

It is called Rockmate ($2.99)
rockmate-for-ipad.jpg

drylight

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2007
What is the name of the learning app in the second ad? The one that shows a light switch and "Ll is for light"?

glsillygili

macrumors 6502
Dec 16, 2011
New York
annoying as all hell just pissed me off and made me spaz and its just a bunch of people screaming random words that i cant even understand, luckily they wrote it on the screen

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
At least these ads show people doing stuff with the device unlike the Surface where we get people dancing and an emphasis on the click of the keyboard and kickstand.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
They're decent ads. Shows what you can do with the iPad.

For those who are complaining about the 'screaming' of words, don't ever go out in the public as you might get annoyed. They 'screamed' a different what three times in 30 seconds...? :rolleyes:

lolkthxbai

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2011
I actually liked the ads and I think if it gets people to wonder what app it was then its served its purpose and gets the job done.

carl0sian

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2011
i like these ads..

and now....let the anti-Apple comments begin...

..can't wait to see who makes the first "no specs at all on these ads" comment :apple:

tkermit

macrumors 68040
Feb 20, 2004
In case anyone was wondering what words they used:

----

heart flip sunday hello taste grow wave awake shine friend spark land tomorrow on flick loud

go beam listen top forever rock morning sharp tune surprise run watch home soar bright deep

next green fly wild sunshine leap fresh show climb wake imagine roam night point one alive

brilliant beautiful fantastic marvelous incredible wonderful magical inspired phenomenal epic super tremendous remarkable stunning amazing iPad

---

spark go morning hello rock watch roam leap soar top flick deep fresh surprise up wild

tune climb grow point sky tomorrow green show heart flip sharp alive one lift home bright

taste wave now friend run listen sunday forever beam feel next play room loud shine together

brilliant beautiful fantastic marvelous incredible wonderful magical inspired phenomenal epic super tremendous remarkable stunning amazing iPad

cdmoore74

macrumors 68020
Jun 24, 2010
These ads are starting to become boring. 2 hands, white background, upbeat tunes while showing apps. Samsung's Superbowl commercial was funny and had decent actors.

ConCat

macrumors 6502a
In case anyone was wondering what words they used:

----

heart flip sunday hello taste grow wave awake shine friend spark land tomorrow on flick loud

go beam listen top forever rock morning sharp tune surprise run watch home soar bright deep

next green fly wild sunshine leap fresh show climb wake imagine roam night point one alive

---

spark go morning hello rock watch roam leap soar top flick deep fresh surprise up wild

tune climb grow point sky tomorrow green show heart flip sharp alive one lift home bright

taste wave now friend run listen sunday forever beam feel next play room loud shine together

Now my life is complete. Thank you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.