|Feb 16, 2013, 06:58 AM||#1|
Version(s) of I Tunes / problems
1. how do you know where to look to find out what version of i tunes you have ?
(i have PC by the way)
2. what is the latest version of itunes ?
3. at the moment i have problems in that the "play count" is very random, sometimes it remembers to go up by 1 each time a song plays and on the otherhand there are songs that have been played loads of times and are currently at a play count of 0 - (has anyone else had this problem ?)
4. with problem number 3, would you recommend installing latest version of i tunes now or when the next version is created AND, do you think this method will solve the problem ?
|Feb 17, 2013, 03:01 PM||#3|
The latest version does not work either, so whoever recomended that is just blowing smoke up your ass.
This new version of itunes is simply a big pain in the ass. I can not do many of the things I use to that are VERY important to my lifestyle.
I feel like they lured me in with all kinds of great features, & then "upgraded" to this piece of ****.
Can you tell I'm pissed?
|Feb 18, 2013, 12:23 PM||#4|
|Feb 18, 2013, 12:35 PM||#5|
No-one recommended me to have the latest version, i had to upgrade, otherwise I couldn't download any songs
Yes I felt pissed when they made me upgrade - My Itunes version 4 worked brilliantly - now with the shiny version it doesn't ! If it aint broke don't try to fix it
|Feb 18, 2013, 12:51 PM||#6|
Other slight niggles with I tunes Version 188.8.131.52 I've come accross are :
1. Sometimes when I open i tunes - it doesn't correctly fit to the page - i.e. the scroll bar is hidden and i have to mess about with resizing the window to fit my screen
2. When creating a playlist, and having over 1 hours worth of songs in that playlist it only tells you that you have 1.1 hours / 1.2 hours etc and not exactly how many hours, minutes and seconds worth of songs on it. This is annoying because I always like to fill a CD to its maximum potential to save waste and to minimise how many CD's I carry around with me.
3. The full library only tells you how many days worth of songs you have, again - no hours, minutes or seconds
Overall, all very time consuming and frustrating ESPECIALLY as older versions did not have these problems.
Anyone else have these issues ?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Windows 8.1 version problems,||Si777||Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac||1||May 21, 2014 02:26 PM|
|Problems formatting 13" MacBook Air (mid 2012 version)||eaxecx||MacBook Air||1||Jun 4, 2013 11:44 PM|
|Problems finding firmware version on a locked iPhone 4||vincewentwrong||iPhone||10||Oct 3, 2012 06:40 PM|
|Most of my tunes are gone||shaynepage||iCloud and Apple Services||1||Jun 4, 2012 12:11 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 AM.