Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Feb 19, 2013, 09:12 AM   #1
LeandrodaFL
macrumors 6502a

Free App to learn swedish (iOS or Mac)

Wich app is recomended for learning swedish? Im looking for a free application, and I plan to run it on my iPad. Im ok with getting a iphone app or a Mac app too
LeandrodaFL is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 12:00 PM   #2
itickings
macrumors 6502a

Do you expect the app to be your primary way of learning Swedish, or to use it as a complement to a course, book or something like that?

Also relevant - What is your goal? Is it to learn some words/phrases to impress people, be able to read a comic strip, move to Sweden, or something else?
Old Feb 19, 2013, 01:08 PM   #3
LeandrodaFL
macrumors 6502a

Move to Sweden and become fluent.

It will be my only way so far, and as I am a begginer, I just want a free app to get me introduced.

Later one, I will consider a better option, altough I believe a free app will be enough to get me living in sweden, and then Ill learn "on the field."
LeandrodaFL is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps