Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X

Old Feb 19, 2013, 01:40 PM   #1
SCIENTIST29
macrumors member

system not booting

Hi, I have the following problem: I can't boot my powerbook g4, when attempting to reinstall the system the HD doesn't show as a target for the installation. I can boot the PB from an external drive when the internal one is disconnected. AND I can boot a different mac from my PBs drive via target disc mode- thus it is not a faulty drive. I figure it must be some sort of firmware issue or something on the logic board. Does anyone have any ideas?? Thanks
SCIENTIST29 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search