Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

desertman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Arizona, USA
I wonder whether it is really not possible to see the details of my Apple account - meaning all the products with all their details (and best: with all support tickets) that I registered with Apple in one place.

Is that anywhere possible?

desertman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Arizona, USA
If you login here ...
This leads to the (new) product registration page but not to an account overview page.

I think it should be possible to "just log in" to an account and see what's going on there - like it is possible to log into a bank account and see what's going on there. What if I just want to change something like address, or email, or want to unregister a product because I sold it?

In my opinion it is strange that Apple is not offering such a login link, at least not clearly visible on their website.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
This leads to the (new) product registration page but not to an account overview page.

I think it should be possible to "just log in" to an account and see what's going on there - like it is possible to log into a bank account and see what's going on there. What if I just want to change something like address, or email, or want to unregister a product because I sold it?

In my opinion it is strange that Apple is not offering such a login link, at least not clearly visible on their website.

Opps!! I apologize... I gave you the wrong link. :eek:

Here is the correct one.

desertman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Arizona, USA
Thanks. That works. Wow. This becomes a long and strange URL:

daw.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/DSAuthWeb.woa/wa/classicLogin?appIdKey=58ef9db8ff4d201409e7270a68e4408ae1678e1618204c476572a1b5e5fb3518&path&language=US-EN[/url]

Is there any place on Apple's website that links to this URL? I know now that the URL as such is just "supportprofile.apple.com" but I still think it is strange that Apple does not seem to offer any direct link to it on their website.

Last edited:

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Thanks. That works. Wow. This becomes a long and strange URL:

daw.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/DSAuthWeb.woa/wa/classicLogin?appIdKey=58ef9db8ff4d201409e7270a68e4408ae1678e1618204c476572a1b5e5fb3518&path&language=US-EN[/url]

Is there any place on Apple's website that links to this URL? I know now that the URL as such is just "supportprofile.apple.com" but I still think it is strange that Apple does not seem to offer any direct link to it on their website.

You've got me. I found it in a Google search ages ago and kept it the bookmark. I don't see the link in their normal support pages.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.