Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1
sclawis300
macrumors 65816

Rossen Report "Apple picking" error?

On the Today show this morning Jeff Rossen did a report about people stealing iphones while you are using them. He said that the worst part is that they can reset your password because the phone was in use. I am pretty sure this is dead wrong but I did notice something interesting. You can change the "auto lock" setting to never without having to enter a password.

Seems like a security oversight by apple to me. What do you guys think?
sclawis300 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search