Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Old Feb 20, 2013, 06:55 PM   #1
Humex
macrumors 6502

Windows Blue HiDPI !?

I installed Windows 8 on rMBP but I find that all software are not suitable for this type of resolution.

So far only Office 2013 and VS 2012 are well suited, but all other applications are not suitable: Police blurry or pixilated icons setting the scale does not work.
Some developers as provide an update other scoff completely.

I have a 2880x1800 resolution and a DPI of 200%. But I will not drop below because I do not want to paste the screen and my eyes hurt.

iTunes, Safari, Software Update and BootCamp : font blur.

I have not used the term Retina for Windows but HiDPI.

By cons, how Metro is well designed and displayed correctly on a Retina display.

I hope Windows Blue manage better HiDPI. I do not know how they will do it because manufacturers will offer displays high densities of this year.
Humex is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac