Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NYRangers11

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 28, 2011
Just got a white iPad, when I really wanted a black. I had a iPad 1 before and really liked that case. Can someone recommend a good case like the original one for the 4th generation iPad. Maybe one that covers the white bezel.

Thanks

ezbowers

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2013
Just got a white iPad, when I really wanted a black. I had a iPad 1 before and really liked that case. Can someone recommend a good case like the original one for the 4th generation iPad. Maybe one that covers the white bezel.

Thanks

I would check out goincase.com and speckproducts.com

Always liked there take on iPad cases :)

JustinRulim

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2013
Another option

I just got an apljus.com cover for a nice sale price off amazon (and free 2nd day air with prime). I got the executive model with keyboard for me and the belt buckle for my wife.

apljus on Amazon.com

NYRangers11

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 28, 2011
Thanks for the replies. I will check out the ones you all posted. I also been looking at the INVELLOP BLACK Leatherette Case Cover.

gohoomoa

macrumors member
Sep 5, 2010
I got griffin slim, i feel it's exactly like first ipad case with more premium leather check it out

Giuly

macrumors 68040
The Apple Smart Case in dark gray is a cousin of the original iPad case and might be what you're looking for:
big_1.png

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.