Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

noiseordinance

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2012
You guys are being mean. It's not right to make fun of anyone's anger. How would you like it if anyone made fun of YOUR anger? By the way, noiseordinance, I feel the same way you feel about the long wait for the release. I sure hope that Apple releases it to the public today and NOT another beta.

I also hope they release it today... if not for my own sake, for my cat's sake. This is what's at stake:

0OIiYlD.jpg

DON'T MAKE ME DO IT, APPLE. I'm quite fond of him.

sshhoott

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2010
You guys are being mean. It's not right to make fun of anyone's anger. How would you like it if anyone made fun of YOUR anger? By the way, noiseordinance, I feel the same way you feel about the long wait for the release. I sure hope that Apple releases it to the public today and NOT another beta.

I apologize about that. I thought saying that would give it a funny tone but I guess it didn't. And believe me I share the same anger that you guys have. I have never been on these forums so much before. Heck, I haven't even desperately waited for any Apple product as much I've waited for 10.8.3.

Nonetheless, I was going to say something quite similar: I'll run naked on the street if Apple releases OS X 10.8.3 to the public today. :D

Hungry&Foolish

Suspended
Mar 29, 2012
I apologize about that. I thought saying that would give it a funny tone but I guess it didn't. And believe me I share the same anger that you guys have. I have never been on these forums so much before. Heck, I haven't even desperately waited for any Apple product as much I've waited for 10.8.3.

Nonetheless, I was going to say something quite similar: I'll run naked on the street if Apple releases OS X 10.8.3 to the public today. :D

Take your iPhone while running.Don't want to miss the action.And for Heaven's sake post the video soon.

ghosthaunt11

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2013
Bring on now.Beer and popcorn ready. Excited.:D

Hungry&Foolish, just as I told sshhoott and wlossw, it's not nice to make fun of anyone's anger. How would you like it if anyone made fun of YOUR anger? By the way, sshhoott, thanks for your apology!

Also, everyone, I'm sure you're already aware of this, but noiseordinance is not really going to eat his/her cat. He/she is only saying that to express how upset he/she is going to be if Apple does not release the update today. That's what people do.

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
Hungry&Foolish, just as I told sshhoott and wlossw, it's not nice to make fun of anyone's anger. How would you like it if anyone made fun of YOUR anger? By the way, sshhoott, thanks for your apology!

Also, everyone, I'm sure you're already aware of this, but noiseordinance is not really going to eat his/her cat. He/she is only saying that to express how upset he/she is going to be if Apple does not release the update today. That's what people do.

Man what a letdown. I was really looking forward to some LOL Cat videos of humans eating cats.

:rolleyes:

I know. I'm not a nice person.

Welcome to MacRumors.

Hungry&Foolish

Suspended
Mar 29, 2012

I was just kidding, If I offended anyone, I apologize.
I am tired also of waiting for the release.
Will flip out if I see 12th beta today.

ghosthaunt11

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2013
I have it on good authority that 10.8.3 will not be released until late next week, at the earliest!

:D

What makes you say that? I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT THAT LONG. Don't worry, I'm not yelling at you for anything and I am trying to be as patient as I can, but I think that we have waited LONG ENOUGH! I hope that Apple will release it TOMORROW at the latest.

sshhoott

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2010
That's it. If OS X 10.8.3 is not released next week, I'm making a petition for the resignation of Craig Federighi. :mad:

Senseotech

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2009
NC
If the official release doesn't come out tomorrow, I'll eat my hat. If it DOES come out tomorrow, but does not address the Safari garbage and other obvious bugs on my rMBP, I'll eat my cat.

Poor cat, things aren't looking good for him. That or you could, you know, calm down and wait patiently like an adult.

treichert

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2007
Aachen, Germany
That's it. If OS X 10.8.3 is not released next week, I'm making a petition for the resignation of Craig Federighi. :mad:

This is so ridiculous....

It is not released, because it is not ready yet and Federighi is actually doing his job.

Don't forget that Windows 8 drivers also need to be ready as 10.8.3 add support for Windows 8 in BootCamp.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.