Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hammie

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
Wash, DC Metro
I was wondering if there is an easy way to resolve the issue where a number of songs cannot be "matched" with the iTunes Match service.

I have a number of hi-res (ALAC) songs in my library where some songs on the album match while others get the cloud with the exclamation point error. I have tried to delete them from iTunes and then re-import them, but still nothing. I have tried converting them to AIFF and the same result. All songs play fine without error (to my ears).

Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hammie

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
Wash, DC Metro
Bump...

No one has experienced this?

I have 48 songs which are seeing the 'Error' iCloud status after running an iTunes Match.

I have made AAC copies of these, but those end up getting the 'Duplicate' iCloud status. I do not want to delete the high res files so I do not lose that play count.

Any suggestions?

Mike MA

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2012
Germany
Bump...

No one has experienced this?

I have 48 songs which are seeing the 'Error' iCloud status after running an iTunes Match.

I have made AAC copies of these, but those end up getting the 'Duplicate' iCloud status. I do not want to delete the high res files so I do not lose that play count.

Any suggestions?

Didn't face that problem up until now. But came across this a couple of days ago, so it might help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.