Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 21, 2013, 07:00 PM   #1
lolamala
macrumors newbie

iMovie 11 - cannot locate source clips, but I know they're there!

This seems to be a common occurrence, but it will not resolve. I have a project in iMovie on my Macbook Pro, and it shows me the yellow "!" triangle. When I holver the mouse over these clips, it says "Source clip is missing" and shows a star in a box icon.
I know those video clips are in my iMovie Event folder, and are not corrupt files, so PLEASE tell me how I resolve this! It's driving me insane.... I tried deleting the applist file in preferences as everyone on the net seems to suggest, but the problem is still there.
I also tried hovering the mouse over the yellow warning triangle, but that shows me nothing either.
I'm at my wits end with this! I need to complete this movie project, and don't want to lose the work I've done (fixing levels, cropping parts, etc) as there's a good few hours work in this.
lolamala is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store