Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 22, 2013, 10:14 AM   #1
malch
macrumors 6502

Free (i.e. no charge) Frutiger font? Is it out there?

Hi there,
I've been asked to do some titles in Frutiger font, which I don't have in my Fonts folder. I get lots of links when I google 'free fonts Mac', but none of them are actually free (I think the "free" must mean that I'm free to google the subject, and the sellers are free to try to fool me into buying from them).
If I have to pay, I will, and I'd rather be safe than sorry. So I'm wondering how best to go about this (have never before needed a font that didn't come with my Mac): do all 'non-standard' Mac fonts cost money? Are there good, legal sites where one can download a font like Frutiger? If I do have to pay for it, where's the best place to buy it from?
Thanks,
malch
malch is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics