Live your Show Biz Dream with Dream Star! - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 22, 2013, 11:51 AM   #1
99Games
macrumors member

Live your Show Biz Dream with Dream Star!

The Oscars are a testament to all those who have made their mark in Show Biz - after all, thereís no other business like it! Thousands aim to make it big in Tinsel Town and become the Paparazziís Darling, but only a select few get to live their Show Biz Dream - walking the red carpet at the Oscars!

With Dream Star, experience the life of an aspiring starlet as she makes a name for herself in Tinsel Town! You need to dress to impress, stay in shape and get that perfect look! Bag glam roles with your Agentís guidance, hone your acting skills and top ĎThe Runwayí leaderboards! Of course, itís not just all work - kick back and relax at some of the most inviting holiday destinations around the world or just go partying! Dream Star has it all!

So get Dream Star for your iPhone, iPad or Mac and Live your Show Biz Dream! Your journey to Stardom begins here!

Watch The Trailer Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXjQiuwYwK0

Dream Star [FREE/UNIVERSAL] - https://itunes.apple.com/app/dream-s...550979454?mt=8

Dream Star [FREE/MAC] - https://itunes.apple.com/app/dream-s...79578299?mt=12

Posted By
99Games
Old Feb 22, 2013, 03:20 PM   #2
Shrink
macrumors Demi-God

There is something sad about appealing to the desperate need to be a "STAR", and what that says about folks feelings about themselves and their lives.

I'm probably making too much of this, I realize it is only a game.

But still...

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Tags
dream star for mac, free games for mac, movie games for mac, retina mac games, social games for mac