Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 22, 2013, 04:56 PM   #1
stoster38
macrumors member

2 Movies on 1 Blu Ray Disc

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this was the right place to post this question but since I'm using an Apple TV I figured I would start here. I'm thinking of getting a combo blu ray disc. It includes the movies TimeCop and Bloodsport on 1 blu ray disc. Before I put down any money to get it I was wondering if anyone had experience with ripping multiple movies from 1 disc?

Will they show up as separate movies? Will they be 1 movie file? If so is there a way to separate the movies? I'm using a late 2012 iMac with 24 GBs of RAM and a Samsung external Blu Ray player with the most recent Beta version of MakeMKV, most recent version of Handbrak, & most recent version of VLC. I posted the same inquiry at the MakeMKV forums but just wanted to cover all the bases. I appreciate any information!!!

Thanks!!

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater