Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

terra

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 29, 2008
I am trying to save files in html using textedit but once I am done and open the now html file all I get is a black page.Any help?

terra

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 29, 2008
People will need to see the code you have before they can do anything for you.

uhmmm...code?which code would that be..?sorry, not much of a computer persin:)

----------

by the way, it is just a text file which I saved as html file using textedit.

----------

i noticed, that if i mark the content of the page, the contense becomes visible but i cannot save it that way.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I am trying to save files in html using textedit but once I am done and open the now html file all I get is a black page.Any help?

What I am saying is, Copy & Paste what you have done in TextEdit so everyone on the boards can read it to see what is giving you the issues. It is easier for the whiz's to figure out what is wrong. Nobody can do anything for you as it is. Not being a smart a$$, just trying to get you an answer from someone here.

terra

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 29, 2008
What I am saying is, Copy & Paste what you have done in TextEdit so everyone on the boards can read it to see what is giving you the issues. It is easier for the whiz's to figure out what is wrong. Nobody can do anything for you as it is. Not being a smart a$$, just trying to get you an answer from someone here.

here you go.actually my goal is to get cvs files in the end

*long list of emails*

Last edited by a moderator:

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
here you go.actually my goal is to get cvs files in the end

*long list of emails*

MOD NOTE

We have removed the above list of emails as this would have been a haven for any passing bots.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.