Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 22, 2013, 09:24 PM   #26
boomhower
macrumors 65816

Apple has never been cutting edge with the iPhone, I don't get why people think they are going to start now. They were a year behind with both 3G and LTE. About they only thing they have been leading edge with is manufacturing and screens. The manufacturing tech the the 4 and even more so the 5 is way beyond what anyone else is doing. Until recently Apple was way way ahead in screen resolution. Apple relies and on an easy to use and reliable OS along with great integration with their other products to sell phones. They never have and never will go for the techy side. The market apple sells to is the large market, the techy side is a very very small portion of the market. They just tend to be very very loud as well.

For the record I am a techy guy, I just prefer the iPhone for a variety of reasons.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 09:31 PM   #27
shadow puppet
macrumors 6502

As far as I'm concerned, Apple already brought it. 20 odd years ago when I first became hooked.
shadow puppet is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2013, 09:32 PM   #28
Mrbobb
macrumors 601

Yup u phone-ies maybe disappointed. Apple may have already moved on to the next big thing. I hear iWatch and of course the iTV.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 09:40 PM   #29
quietstormSD
macrumors 6502a

Hopefully later this year with the iPhone 6

Twitter: @KarchaInSD
quietstormSD is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 12:32 AM   #30
balzmcfearson
macrumors member

Lol @ apple is falling behind. Take a look around, chances are you see an apple product.
balzmcfearson is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 12:42 AM   #31
AFDoc
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMTGuy View Post
They were the most valuable company recently(think exxon took back that top spot), so capital is obviously a non-issue for Apple, so my question is when are they going to bring it? That is, wow us with a new iPhone that actually has cutting edge features and that stifles the competition? Because right now, as it stands, iPhone is seriously falling behind(you even have Woz calling them out), And with great, feature packed phones like the galaxy s3 out, Apple needs to STEP UP. Thumbs up if you're with me.
As soon as they hire you to pull them out of the doomsday position they are now in

These "when is apple gonna bring it" type threads make me LMFAO. What do you or those that make these types of threads expect apple to do to "bring it"? You say the i5 is "seriously falling behind".... behind what?
AFDoc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 12:45 AM   #32
imeth
macrumors regular

bring it???? "it's already been brought" -bring it on loser. Guys don't pay attention to a Samsued Galaxy S3 owner thinks that phone is better... it's a big piece of crap.. very bulky and every thing you do on that phone is annoying. Loaded with bunch of useless apps, google play is a wannabe app store.
imeth is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone