Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 27, 2011
I mean if you have a custom lock screen, where you may have noticed you don't get notifications anymore. I downloaded the WinterBoard update last night and today my alarm clock showed up on my lock screen :D

I also tested navigation via Maps and that works as well (as far as temporarily turning on your screen to show you an upcoming turn).

That was one of the only cons I had when jailbreaking, so now I'm quite happy!

Just a heads up in case anyone hasn't noticed the update yet.

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
I mean if you have a custom lock screen, where you may have noticed you don't get notifications anymore. I downloaded the WinterBoard update last night and today my alarm clock showed up on my lock screen :D

I also tested navigation via Maps and that works as well (as far as temporarily turning on your screen to show you an upcoming turn).

That was one of the only cons I had when jailbreaking, so now I'm quite happy!

Just a heads up in case anyone hasn't noticed the update yet.

Welcome to "few days ago"!

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 27, 2011
Welcome to "few days ago"!

I looked back through the last 10 pages of threads, doing a command-F search for "winterboard" on the thread titles and didn't see anything. My apologies for attempting to be helpful. I'll be sure to avoid that in the future.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 27, 2011
You must have been looking at yourself in the mirror when you wrote the part before the comma! ;)

Sick burn!!! Ouch.

I'm glad at least some people found this thread helpful. The children, apparently not so much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.