Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 23, 2013, 03:49 PM   #1
tymaster50
macrumors 68030
 
tymaster50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Jersey
LivePapers allows you to have a moving lockscreen/homescreen

Available in the Big Boss repo for Free but addons cost money (huh). It comes with "bubbles".
http://www.ijailbreak.com/cydia/live...dia-tweak-ios/
__________________
iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Apple TV, iPad Mini, MacBook Pro.
tymaster50 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 03:54 PM   #2
Binarymix
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Works on my iPad Homescreen and lockscreen, only on my iPhones lock screen. Freezes the picture on the homescreen of my iPhone.
Binarymix is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 03:57 PM   #3
tymaster50
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
tymaster50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binarymix View Post
Works on my iPad Homescreen and lockscreen, only on my iPhones lock screen. Freezes the picture on the homescreen of my iPhone.
I will give it a try now, but it definitely works on my lockscreen

----------------------------------------------

works on my homescreen too but doesn't really go with my theme so I'm gonna take it off.
__________________
iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Apple TV, iPad Mini, MacBook Pro.
tymaster50 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 05:32 PM   #4
monderick
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binarymix View Post
Works on my iPad Homescreen and lockscreen, only on my iPhones lock screen. Freezes the picture on the homescreen of my iPhone.
Same for my iPhone 5, works great on lockscreen and only static image on home screen.
monderick is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 05:41 PM   #5
Binarymix
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Mines an iPhone 5 also, disabled all the possible conflicting tweaks but remains static.
Binarymix is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 05:58 PM   #6
tymaster50
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
tymaster50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binarymix View Post
Mines an iPhone 5 also, disabled all the possible conflicting tweaks but remains static.
try reinstalling? Mine moves. Might not work if you have a theme applied that has a background. I set my own background and it worked anyway but I haven't tested it with a theme that automatically sets a background for you.
__________________
iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Apple TV, iPad Mini, MacBook Pro.
tymaster50 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 06:04 PM   #7
bmac4
macrumors 68000
 
bmac4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Atlanta Ga
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaster50 View Post
Available in the Big Boss repo for Free but addons cost money (huh). It comes with "bubbles".
http://www.ijailbreak.com/cydia/live...dia-tweak-ios/
How do you even download livepaper in cydia?
bmac4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 06:06 PM   #8
tymaster50
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
tymaster50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmac4 View Post
How do you even download livepaper in cydia?
the same way you get anything else???
__________________
iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Apple TV, iPad Mini, MacBook Pro.
tymaster50 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 06:09 PM   #9
bmac4
macrumors 68000
 
bmac4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Atlanta Ga
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaster50 View Post
the same way you get anything else???
I am not stupid. I am asking because if I search for it nothing comes up.

Maybe you could try not sounded like such a jerk when someone ask you a question.
bmac4 is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 06:13 PM   #10
tymaster50
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
tymaster50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmac4 View Post
I am not stupid. I am asking because if I search for it nothing comes up.

Maybe you could try not sounded like such a jerk when someone ask you a question.
I'm the one sounding like a jerk because you asked me a very vague question and I put a question mark at the end of my response? If it didn't come up when you searched it you either spelled it wrong or have to look in the repo manually.
__________________
iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Apple TV, iPad Mini, MacBook Pro.
tymaster50 is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 06:17 PM   #11
bmac4
macrumors 68000
 
bmac4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Atlanta Ga
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaster50 View Post
I'm the one sounding like a jerk because you asked me a very vague question and I put a question mark at the end of my response? If it didn't come up when you searched it you either spelled it wrong or have to look in the repo manually.
Well then my question is how do you search in the repo?

And yes you did sound like a jerk even if I did ask a vague question. You could have simply ask me to clarify.
bmac4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 06:24 PM   #12
tymaster50
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
tymaster50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmac4 View Post
Well then my question is how do you search in the repo?

And yes you did sound like a jerk even if I did ask a vague question. You could have simply ask me to clarify.
manage then sources
__________________
iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Apple TV, iPad Mini, MacBook Pro.
tymaster50 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 06:40 PM   #13
bmac4
macrumors 68000
 
bmac4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Atlanta Ga
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaster50 View Post
manage then sources
Not there either. Maybe cause I have an iphone 5 running 6.1.2?
bmac4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 06:44 PM   #14
tymaster50
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
tymaster50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmac4 View Post
Not there either. Maybe cause I have an iphone 5 running 6.1.2?
you're searching for "LivePapers" exactly like that? Try refreshing cydia
__________________
iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Apple TV, iPad Mini, MacBook Pro.
tymaster50 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 06:52 PM   #15
bmac4
macrumors 68000
 
bmac4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Atlanta Ga
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaster50 View Post
you're searching for "LivePapers" exactly like that? Try refreshing cydia
Yep just like that nothing. I even went into sources and went to bigboss and went down the list and nothing.
bmac4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:02 PM   #16
tymaster50
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
tymaster50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmac4 View Post
Yep just like that nothing. I even went into sources and went to bigboss and went down the list and nothing.
something is wrong with your cydia then because it works for everyone else.
__________________
iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Apple TV, iPad Mini, MacBook Pro.
tymaster50 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:09 PM   #17
bmac4
macrumors 68000
 
bmac4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Atlanta Ga
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaster50 View Post
something is wrong with your cydia then because it works for everyone else.
I got it. I had to download the file from safari and then put into ifile then install it.


Can you suggest some backgrounds to download?
bmac4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:15 PM   #18
gpsouza
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lisbon
Here's fine actually the free livepaper is better than the others xD running on i5 6.1.2
__________________
MBP 8gb ram 120 SSD iPad 3 32gb Wifi iPhone 5 16gb iPod Nano 6/7 gen
gpsouza is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:25 PM   #19
tymaster50
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
tymaster50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmac4 View Post
I got it. I had to download the file from safari and then put into ifile then install it.


Can you suggest some backgrounds to download?
I haven't actually bought any backgrounds, I don't see myself justifying $2 for a moving wallpaper when the default one works just fine. When they release some free ones I will.
__________________
iPhone 5, iPod Touch, Apple TV, iPad Mini, MacBook Pro.
tymaster50 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:28 PM   #20
Jessica Lares
macrumors 603
 
Jessica Lares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Ooh, I wanna make some of these!
__________________
Have You Hugged Your Mac Today?
Daily Expressions | iMac G4 | Late 2011 13" MacBook Pro | iPod Nano (7G) | iPad Mini | iPod Touch (5G) | iPhone 5S
Jessica Lares is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:29 PM   #21
bmac4
macrumors 68000
 
bmac4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Atlanta Ga
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaster50 View Post
I haven't actually bought any backgrounds, I don't see myself justifying $2 for a moving wallpaper when the default one works just fine. When they release some free ones I will.
I only saw 2 other wallpapers. Nothing special.
bmac4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:32 PM   #22
Porkholt Labs!
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
@bmac4

There is a "Download" button at the end of the wallpaper cover flow which you can use to purchase more apps. It automatically redirects you to Cydia.

For bugs and other technical difficulties you encounter, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@porkholt.org or at marius@porkholt.org

For everything else, office@porkholt.org or at sorin@porkholt.org.


Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it very much.


Later edit: The paid features come with very comprehensive customization options designed so that you can build your own LivePapers experience
Porkholt Labs! is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:55 PM   #23
bmac4
macrumors 68000
 
bmac4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Atlanta Ga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkholt Labs! View Post
@bmac4

There is a "Download" button at the end of the wallpaper cover flow which you can use to purchase more apps. It automatically redirects you to Cydia.

For bugs and other technical difficulties you encounter, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@porkholt.org or at marius@porkholt.org

For everything else, office@porkholt.org or at sorin@porkholt.org.


Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it very much.


Later edit: The paid features come with very comprehensive customization options designed so that you can build your own LivePapers experience
Oh ok cool thanks.
bmac4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 08:07 PM   #24
gpsouza
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lisbon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkholt Labs! View Post
@bmac4

There is a "Download" button at the end of the wallpaper cover flow which you can use to purchase more apps. It automatically redirects you to Cydia.

For bugs and other technical difficulties you encounter, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@porkholt.org or at marius@porkholt.org

For everything else, office@porkholt.org or at sorin@porkholt.org.


Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it very much.


Later edit: The paid features come with very comprehensive customization options designed so that you can build your own LivePapers experience
Cool I would buy more themes, but the paid ones didn't fit my needs lol
When do you plan to release more?

Thanks
__________________
MBP 8gb ram 120 SSD iPad 3 32gb Wifi iPhone 5 16gb iPod Nano 6/7 gen
gpsouza is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 08:13 PM   #25
MBHockey
macrumors 68040
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: New York
Have had it running my lock screen for the last few hours. Seems to be having a very negligible effect on battery life. What a great tweak
MBHockey is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPhone: Calendar Homescreen/lockscreen widget HeatFlame Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 0 May 18, 2013 11:06 AM
iPhone: Banners Notification On Lockscreen/DietBulletin On Lockscreen? HELP! 21Jake21 Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 4 Mar 3, 2013 07:42 PM
iPhone: lockscreen noki-hd lockscreen jamesapp Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 2 Sep 25, 2012 12:17 AM
Resolved: FCP - Moving audio and video together when moving into timeline samstah Digital Video 2 Jun 3, 2012 07:22 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC