Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2007
Works on my iPad Homescreen and lockscreen, only on my iPhones lock screen. Freezes the picture on the homescreen of my iPhone.

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
Works on my iPad Homescreen and lockscreen, only on my iPhones lock screen. Freezes the picture on the homescreen of my iPhone.

I will give it a try now, but it definitely works on my lockscreen

----------------------------------------------

works on my homescreen too but doesn't really go with my theme so I'm gonna take it off.

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2007
Mines an iPhone 5 also, disabled all the possible conflicting tweaks but remains static.

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
Mines an iPhone 5 also, disabled all the possible conflicting tweaks but remains static.

try reinstalling? Mine moves. Might not work if you have a theme applied that has a background. I set my own background and it worked anyway but I haven't tested it with a theme that automatically sets a background for you.

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
I am not stupid. I am asking because if I search for it nothing comes up.

Maybe you could try not sounded like such a jerk when someone ask you a question.

I'm the one sounding like a jerk because you asked me a very vague question and I put a question mark at the end of my response? If it didn't come up when you searched it you either spelled it wrong or have to look in the repo manually.

bmac4

macrumors 601
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
I'm the one sounding like a jerk because you asked me a very vague question and I put a question mark at the end of my response? If it didn't come up when you searched it you either spelled it wrong or have to look in the repo manually.

Well then my question is how do you search in the repo?

And yes you did sound like a jerk even if I did ask a vague question. You could have simply ask me to clarify.

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
I got it. I had to download the file from safari and then put into ifile then install it.

Can you suggest some backgrounds to download?

I haven't actually bought any backgrounds, I don't see myself justifying $2 for a moving wallpaper when the default one works just fine. When they release some free ones I will.

Porkholt Labs!

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2013
@bmac4

There is a "Download" button at the end of the wallpaper cover flow which you can use to purchase more apps. It automatically redirects you to Cydia.

For bugs and other technical difficulties you encounter, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@porkholt.org or at marius@porkholt.org

For everything else, office@porkholt.org or at sorin@porkholt.org.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it very much.

Later edit: The paid features come with very comprehensive customization options designed so that you can build your own LivePapers experience

bmac4

macrumors 601
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
@bmac4

There is a "Download" button at the end of the wallpaper cover flow which you can use to purchase more apps. It automatically redirects you to Cydia.

For bugs and other technical difficulties you encounter, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@porkholt.org or at marius@porkholt.org

Later edit: The paid features come with very comprehensive customization options designed so that you can build your own LivePapers experience

Oh ok cool thanks.

gpsouza

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2012
Lisbon
@bmac4

Cool :) I would buy more themes, but the paid ones didn't fit my needs lol
When do you plan to release more?

Thanks

MBHockey

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2003
Connecticut
Have had it running my lock screen for the last few hours. Seems to be having a very negligible effect on battery life. What a great tweak :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.