Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Jan 17, 2013, 10:20 PM   #26
pinholestars
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
send me a friend request to : siickshoes

I can't add you as it says you havent fully set up your account.
Thanks man. Added. Also, how does it run on your MacBook? I have the same set up.
pinholestars is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2013, 04:17 AM   #27
SlickShoes
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinholestars View Post
Thanks man. Added. Also, how does it run on your MacBook? I have the same set up.
as long as you have a real mouse to connect and don't use the touchpad it is pretty good. The only thing I would like is a higher res screen, this is one game where I think 1440x900 feels small, but maybe it's just the game and the way it's meant to be played.

I am terrible at it by the way, I enjoy watching the good players but I can't play the game at all haha
SlickShoes is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2013, 04:54 AM   #28
3Pajaritos
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I would definitely be interested in a code for DOTA 2 if anyone still has one available. My steam name is: gni2k

Thanks in advance
3Pajaritos is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2013, 08:29 PM   #29
pinholestars
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
as long as you have a real mouse to connect and don't use the touchpad it is pretty good. The only thing I would like is a higher res screen, this is one game where I think 1440x900 feels small, but maybe it's just the game and the way it's meant to be played.

I am terrible at it by the way, I enjoy watching the good players but I can't play the game at all haha
That's where I'm at with the whole MOBA thing. Not so bad I can't play, but not ready for primetime, that's for sure Thanks for the code(s)!
pinholestars is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2013, 12:38 AM   #30
cormo`
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Munich
Send a message via ICQ to cormo`
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Pajaritos View Post
I would definitely be interested in a code for DOTA 2 if anyone still has one available. My steam name is: gni2k

Thanks in advance
Added you on Steam
cormo` is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 10:45 PM   #31
topant
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
is there any dota 2 invite left?
i play dota 2 and need 1 more key for my brother. So maybe we could just trade the invite via steam.
My steam name: keceklek

Thank you
topant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2013, 12:00 PM   #32
cormo`
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Munich
Send a message via ICQ to cormo`
So i still got 13 write down email you like to get it send to, its the easiest way. or i ll add you in steam
cormo` is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 11:14 PM   #33
RS!
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cormo` View Post
So i still got 13 write down email you like to get it send to, its the easiest way. or i ll add you in steam
Hey, heres my email rustamsharipov1@gmail.com if ill get an invite ill be super happy to play the game. One of my friends got the game and I like it a LOT!!!! just wanna play it already
RS! is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:20 AM   #34
cormo`
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Munich
Send a message via ICQ to cormo`
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS! View Post
Hey, heres my email rustamsharipov1@gmail.com if ill get an invite ill be super happy to play the game. One of my friends got the game and I like it a LOT!!!! just wanna play it already
sent out
cormo` is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2013, 11:52 PM   #35
adder7712
macrumors 68000
 
adder7712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Anywhere
I have some invites, PM me for my Steam.
__________________
Custom PC (Windows 8.1), MacBook Aluminium (OS X Mavericks), iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S III
adder7712 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2013, 12:59 AM   #36
cormo`
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Munich
Send a message via ICQ to cormo`
i think we should just use the other thread instead of two

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1540312
cormo` is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 06:31 PM   #37
ubulldog
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Hey i am intrested in receiving one of these codes i am new to dota but look forward to playing it because i am a fan of LoL. Could you please give me a code?
My email is junkiemale1@comcast.net

If i get a code i will gladly add and play with anyone on steam
ubulldog is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC